Do you know someone who is underappreciated and/or whose input is never taken into account at their job despite their keen attention to detail and cooperative team player approach?
Book Breck is looking for that self-starter with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail who thrives in a collaborative setting. Do you know that person?
VACATION RENTAL INSPECTOR ASSISTANT- PART TIME
Inspecting Cleanliness and Presentation of Homes
- Inspects homes before each guest arrival to ensure that vacation rental is welcoming, all appliances are functioning, and that guests receive all required amenities.
- Conducts cleaning or minor repairs as necessary
- Inventories and stocks homes with necessary supplies, such as full-size laundry and dish washing detergents, bath and facial tissues, and propane tanks for the grills
- Assists with researching and purchasing replacement items, etc.
- Assists with inspecting homes after each guest departure to ensure that housekeepers and cleaning aids perform to our prescribed standards of cleanliness, as well as to identify any damage and/or missing items since the previous reservation
- Assists with bi-annual inventories and keeps detailed and legible notes on and photos of each home throughout the year and relays this information to the Housekeeping & Vacation Rental Manager.
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Monitors and communicates need for supplies to ensure the storage room in always organized and trash and recycling disposed of appropriately.
- Contributes to the organization and cleanliness of the office.
- Packages and mails items through UPS or USPS.
- Meets contractors at homes and gives tours of homes to potential guests
- On-call after office hours two nights per week
- Takes immediate corrective action, including driving to the rental to verify issue or to appease guest when necessary
- Ensures minimal unnecessary and avoidable calls
The person who will best succeed in this position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience as a housekeeper, or in the hotel/hospitality industry as a reservationist or administrative assistant/office assistant.
- A self-starter with strong organizational strategies and keen attention to detail.
- A cooperative personality that thrives in a collaborative setting that demands clear, organized and confident communication with other staff.
- Able to work holidays, weekends and nights.
- A reliable vehicle that can transport large and heavy supplies as well as access 4WD roads in snowy/icy conditions.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds and willing to pick up trash or shovel snow when needed.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Phone stipend
- Advancement opportunities
Book Breck staff work together closely and rely on one another to ensure an exceptional guest and owner experience. With constant interruptions and the need for re-prioritizing while ensuring nothing is overlooked, communication and organization are key to the success of Book Breck Vacation Homes so we want that person who has clear, organized and confident communication.
Book Breck is a local small vacation rental business aimed at providing private, exceptionally well maintained, well appointed and well equipped vacation rental homes. Our staff is knowledgeable about all vacation rental homes and the community. We are as committed to being thoughtful, dedicated and responsive to guest and homeowner needs as we are to supporting our local community and the environment.
Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service and to exceed expectations when it comes to vacation rental guests and owners. We can only do this if our staff is committed to being great and never accepting good as good enough. This position requires initiative, diligence, flexibility and a positive attitude both as part of a team as well as independently.
So you if you know that someone who always goes above and beyond but isn’t getting the recognition and appreciation they deserve at their current job, have them email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org asap!
PAY- $14.50/HR. – OPEN TO CONSIDERING FULL-TIME